Monday 9 February 2009


Hi all sorry long time no blog !!!! But here you go this is my milk cartons that both Shirley and I have got from Sharon who got it from Inknidaho lol. Also the little boxes from there as well. It is a lovely blog and well worth a visit for you all.

I have used Really Rust, Close to Cocoa and my favorite Kraft and put them all together with the absolutely lovely Spiced Cider designer series papers, I think they all look absolutely lovely together and I will cetainly be using it all again to make some cards I feel. The stamp set I used was Best Yet a hostess level 1 set and I used Chocolate Chip to stamp.

I have made some other lovely bits this weekend which I will hopefully put on my blog at various times this week, I would say keep looking but I dont want to get your hopes up lol.

I love using Stampin Up products so much as everything blends and tones so well and the variety of colours they have is great I hope you all have a go at putting these colours together yourselves and see what you come up with.

Thanks for looking Alison xxxx

5 comments:

  1. Hiya Ali, Lovely stuff, how are you? sorry have been out of touch, as I have been really ill, still trying to get better.... Insha Allah!! Would like to get together sometime, hopefully some day...... Do e-mail me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I like your idea of 1 project a month... LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. just visiting found you at Crafty Blogs.
    Beautiful box set

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Ali, Sorry missed your Birthday! was it a big one! hoping to see you all soon!Talk to you soon! Hugs always! G

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was nice to see ya again friend! hope we can do it again soon!! HUgs always! G

    ReplyDelete